Welfare and Benefits Support
Please contact BLW direct on
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 237 5221
If you require benefits advice please fill in a contact form below and we will get back to you ASAP.
The service is available for a wide range of benefits needs. We offer a confidential 121 service and will support you all the way through the application process. We stay with you and support you to achieve positive outcomes.
BIg Local Works has supported a significant number of people facing extreme hardship. Clients often have more than one benefit issue at the point of contacting the service.
Get in touch with us if you need support in:
- Obtaining Universal Credit
- Benefits, Personal Independence Payments (PIP) and Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Work capability applications
- Attending a PIP assessment
- Applying for a tribunal appeal
- Debt referral
- Housing Benefit Entitlement
- Organising building repairs
We aim to get back to you within 5 working days.
We now also deliver online Benefits and Welfare workshops and webinars for community and tenant groups. We can run online support groups for eg; Applying for Universal Credit or Transferring from DLA to PIP.
Please contact through the below form for more info
Many thanks to our supporters who have made this work possible: