- Human – People have unique and often complex stories. We take time to listen and understand before we offer our support
- For locals by locals – Our priorities are determined by the real needs of the people we serve
- Committed – We really DO care
- Dependable – Our support and information helps people solve urgent challenges.
- Honest – We aim to give honest information to clients
- Non-judgemental – We focus on giving the right advice rather than judging the people or the organisations that need it.
- Bespoke – We treat people as individuals with individual needs. We help people develop their skills and knowledge so that they’re equipped to solve their own problems and the problems of their communities.
- Inclusive – We work with anyone who shares our vision or helps make change happen for communities and the people within them.
- Relevant – We adapt to changes in policy and the law so that our support and information is as helpful as it can be.