Welfare and Benefits Support
The service is available for a wide range of benefits needs. We offer a confidential 121 service and will support you all the way through the application process. We stay with you and support you to achieve positive outcomes.
BIg Local Works has supported a significant number of people facing extreme hardship. Clients often have more than one benefit issue at the point of contacting the service.
Get in touch with us if you need support in:
- Finding work and getting on-line
- Obtaining Universal Credit
- Benefits, Personal Independence Payments (PIP) and Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- IT skills
- Work capability applications
- Attending a PIP assessment
- Applying for a tribunal appeal
- Debt referral
- Housing Benefit Entitlement
- Organising building repairs
We aim to get back to you within 5 working days.